PRIVATE BABY & CHILD CPR AND FIRST AID CLASS FOR FAMILIES AND GROUPS
A 3-hour hands-on private class in the comfort of your own home with your family, friends or your mother's group.
Despite our best efforts, accidents can happen! Would you know what to do in an emergency situation? Would you know the right way to help a child or baby who is choking or who has burned themselves? Do you know when to take your child to hospital?
Gather your friends, family or mother's group* together to learn hands-on CPR and First Aid skills for babies and children 0 - 8 years of age - all in the comfort of your home, or venue of your choice. Everyone will have access to their own baby and child manikins to practice on so you will not only know WHAT to do but HOW to do it - when seconds count!
*See below for minimum participant numbers and pricing
Let our trained paediatric nurses and midwives prepare you with the knowledge and confidence to act in a way that could save a baby or child's life.
If you have a child with special needs or a specific medical condition (such as anaphylaxis) we can also tailor the class for you.
COVERS AGES: 0 - 8 years
DURATION AND LOCATION:
3 hours (at a time that suits you) - weekdays, weeknights and weekends In your home,* or another location in your local community.
All our classes are taught by expert paediatric nurses who have seen it all and have the stories to prove it!
CLASS SIZE AND PRICING
For our expert paediatric nurses to tailor a private class in your home or venue of your choice, at a time that suits you:
- Have up to 9 participants in your group: $990 + GST PER GROUP*
- 10 or more participants in your group: $90 + GST PER PERSON*
Ask us about large group discounts.
* additional travel fees may apply for some outer Sydney metro suburbs and for locations beyond Sydney metro.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This class is for:
- family, friends and carers including grandparents
- mother's groups
- anyone who cares for babies and children
- pregnant couples
- new parents
- older children (8-16 years) can attend the family course at no extra cost to learn with their parents.
CPR for babies and children
- Drowning response for babies and children
- Head injuries
- Febrile convulsions
Additional post-class online learning:
- Limb injuries
- Bites & stings
- Allergic reactions
All participants receive:
- The CPR Kids First Aid e-guide by Sarah Hunstead RN MN. A must-have resource for all families, this e-guide covers all the topics learned in class plus other first aid situations that affect children and babies.
- Quick reference poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- Fridge magnet of important phone numbers.
- Further online learning delivered straight to your inbox.
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime.
THE CPR KIDS DIFFERENCE
- ALL educators are experienced paediatric nurses who have experienced everything they teach.
- There is ample time to practice on your very own baby and child mannikins.
- We can come to you at anytime or anywhere that suits.
- We have small class sizes so that you have the opportunity to ask all your burning questions in a casual, fun, informal setting.
- The class is just the beginning - once you have taken the class we will provide you with online learning modules, newsletters and take home resources to support you along your journey.
- And finally...we care! You will walk away feeling empowered and confident that you can handle almost any first aid situation - we won't accept anything less! After all, we are parents too!