Infant and Child CPR & First Aid
A 3 HOUR CPR AND FIRST AID CLASS
In the early days, babies need special first aid care should anything happen. Would you know what to do in an emergency situation? The reality is that many people think they would, but many don't.
We have partnered with leading maternity hospitals to bring our CPR and First Aid classes closer to you. These hospitals include:
NSW Sydney INFANT CPR & FIRST AID (0-12 MONTHS)
- Royal North Shore Hospital - St Leonards, NSW. NB Royal North Shore Public Hospital bookings are taken through the hospital, please click here to book now.
- The Mater Hospital - North Sydney, NSW
- Norwest Private Hospital - Bella Vista, NSW
- St George Private Hospital - Kogarah, NSW
Want to learn both infant AND child CPR and First Aid in NSW? Click here or have us come to you for a private in-home class with your family and friends
QLD Brisbane INFANT & CHILD CPR AND FIRST AID (0-8 YEARS)
- Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Sunnybank Private Hospital TO BOOK INTO THIS CLASS PLEASE CALL SUNNYBANK PRIVATE HOSPITAL ON 07 3344 9308
QLD Gold Coast INFANT & CHILD CPR AND FIRST AID (0-8 YEARS)
- Gold Coast Private Hospital
QLD Sunshine Coast INFANT & CHILD CPR AND FIRST AID (0-8 YEARS)
- Buderim Private Hospital
About the class
Our 3-hour class hosted in selected hospitals instruct you on CPR and the most common first aid situations affecting little ones such as choking, burns, head injury and more, with ample hands-on practice.
Feel inspired and ready to spring into action by the stories told by our experienced paediatric nurses and midwives who have seen it all pass on their knowledge from first hand experience plus, they are parents too!
COVERS AGES 0-12 months (NSW) 0-8 years (QLD)
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This class is suitable for:
- Pregnant couples
- Friends, family and carers, including grandparents
CPR for babies (0-12 months) and children (1-8 years)*
- Drowning response
- Head injuries
- Fever and Febrile convulsions
Additional post-class online learning:
- Limb injuries
- Bites & stings
- Allergic reactions
All participants receive:
- The CPR Kids First Aid eguide by Sarah Hunstead RN MN. A must-have resource for all families, this eguide covers all the topics learned in class plus other first aid situations that affect children and babies.
- Quick reference poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- Fridge magnet of important phone numbers.
- Further online learning delivered straight to your inbox.
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime.
$90 + GST per person