BABY CPR & FIRST AID HOSPITAL CLASSES
A 3 HOUR CPR AND FIRST AID CLASS FOCUSED ON THAT SPECIAL FIRST YEAR OF LIFE
In the early days, babies need special first aid care should anything happen. Would you know what to do in an emergency situation? The reality is that many people think they would, but many don't.
We have partnered with some of the best maternity hospitals to bring our Baby CPR and First Aid classes closer to you. These hospitals include:
Greenslopes Private Hospital
Sunshine Coast Private Hospital
New South Wales
Royal North Shore Hospital - St Leonards, NSW
The Mater Hospital - North Sydney, NSW
Norwest Private Hospital - Bella Vista, NSW
St George Private Hospital - Kogarah, NSW
Bundoora, Victoria (near Melbourne)
North Park Private Hospital
About the class
Our 3-hour class hosted in these selected hospitals instruct you on baby CPR and the most common first aid situations affecting newborns and babies such as choking, burns, head injury and more, with ample hands-on practice with baby manikins.
Feel inspired and ready to spring into action by the stories told by our experienced paediatric nurses and midwives who have seen it all and are prepared to pass on their knowledge. They are also parents too!
COVERS AGES 0 - 12 months
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This class is suitable for:
- Pregnant couples
- New parents with babies 0-12 months
- Friends, family and carers, including grandparents
CPR for babies (0-12 months)
- Drowning response for babies (0-12 months)
- Head injuries
- Fever and Febrile convulsions
Additional post-class online learning:
- Limb injuries
- Bites & stings
- Allergic reactions
All participants receive
- A copy of A life. A finger. A pea up a nose. by Sarah Hunstead. A must-have resource for all families, this ebook covers all the topics learned in class plus many more first aid situations that affect children and babies.
- Poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- Fridge magnet of important phone numbers.
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime.
$90 + GST per person
Contact Us about Hospital Classes