FOCUS ON FAMILIES
The CPR Kids corporate program
Focus on Families is a unique corporate program which empowers working parents with the skills to prevent and reduce the severity and duration of common illnesses and injuries in children. This, in turn, minimises their time away from work, builds a family-friendly culture and strengthens bonds – both at home and at work.
How does Focus on Families help?
- Empowering employees with this expert knowledge enables prevention and quicker recovery times and, therefore, an earlier return to work.
- Extending the understanding and support of what it means to be a working parent contributes to helping employees feel more confident about their work / home-life balance.
- Building a family-friendly culture in the workplace helps an organisation to engage and retain employees, and attract skills back after parental leave.
Benefits of Focus on Families
- Positive health outcomes
- Reduced carer’s leave
- Employee engagement and retention
- Support of diversity initiatives
Topics covered in this course MAY INCLUDE
- CPR & Choking: Knowing what to do in an emergency
- Fever management
- Breathing problems
- Gastroenteritis: the ins and outs of viral gastro
- Limb injuries
- Head injuries
To find out more about Focus on Families, fill in the form and we will be in touch: