PRIVATE COUPLES BABY AND CHILD CPR & FIRST AID CLASS
A TAILORED CLASS FOR JUST YOU AND YOUR PARTNER IN YOUR HOME
Do you have specific needs and questions? This offering could be for you!
This 3.5 hour class covers the material from our other classes including CPR, First Aid and common illness recognition for babies and children but can be customised for you, in your home and at a time that suits you.
Leave this class with the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to recognise and respond to your sick or injured child.
Be inspired by our experienced paediatric nurses and midwife educators who are experts in children’s health and have seen it all.
Our Private Couples Class is suitable for parents or parents-to-be and is limited to 2 adults per class, from $695 ex GST*
3.5 hours (at a time that suits you) - weekends and weeknights too!
In your home*
TOPICS COVERED MAY INCLUDE:
- CPR for babies and children
- Head injury
- Fever and recognition of the sick child OR Diarrhoea, vomiting & dehydration OR Breathing difficulties
- Additional post-class online learning:
- Limb injuries
- Allergic reactions
- Bites & stings
You will Receive:
A copy of A life. A finger. A pea up a nose. by Sarah Hunstead. A must-have resource for all families, this book covers all the topics learned in class plus many more first aid situations that affect children and babies.
A gift bag filled with child health products.
- A poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- A fridge magnet of important phone numbers.
- Access to the YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime.
- Lots of additional resources to consolidate your learning.
CHECK OUR FAQ OR CALL US ON
1300 543 727
* Travel fee applies for locations outside Sydney metro
ORGANISE A CLASS
If you are interested in a Private Couples Class in your home, fill in your desired class date below and we will be in touch to organise your class.